Creo - Memory Creo - Memory

Absolutely EPIC!!!

i do not know what i am did i do not know what i am did

Dude, you need to finish your tunes!

pans pans

I don't think you realize how much potential you have... Can't wait for the full version :)

The Beat of Boredom. The Beat of Boredom.

Arpeggio, Filter cutoff, Saw, Square, LFO... Just a few things I can hear going on...

For 1:43

Please make this a loop worth listening to

Break [Arktis Flame] Break [Arktis Flame]

I love the energy in this, I feel like I'm on speed whilst listening to it! lol

The only thing I would change though is the amount of reverb you seem to have on everything. Other than that, good job.

Make some more 200bpm stuff, it rules!

Adrenaline Adrenaline

Since no one else voted yet, I thought I would.

This is the shit man! The whole track just flows nicely, good use of effects, and I just love the main beat. The vocals are really well recorded and mixed brilliantly. However, the ending seemed a bit.... erm.... meh?

Anyway, overall good effort. Keep it up! :)

Vrnteam responds:

Glad you like it)))

poo poo

Hmm...

I can hear the potential in this... It will need a hell of a lot of work though. Who said "you can't polish a turd"?

Call the Police (wip) Call the Police (wip)

Sorry, but the levels REALLY need adjusting, this could have been good...

DV - Something Heavy DV - Something Heavy

Can't wait to hear the final full version! It's pretty catchy and you've mixed it well, nice and clean

la-yinn responds:

I can't wait to hear it either, the project drains so much CPU all I can hear is a fuckton of cracks and noise.

Anyways, much love for commentin'. :)

Old Thing Old Thing

I really, really like this. However, I feel it could be a whole lot better if you spent some time on it. Others will agree it will be totally worth putting the extra effort in.

It's got a decent structure and nice sounds, I think the drops could be tidied up a little. Overall though, a damn good effort!